BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wireless Vibrating Nipple Clamps

Nipple Clamps. You would not think you would want too try something like that but trust me its amazing! I have some what sensitive nipples and I never thought for a second I would try something like this ... but I did and I love love love it! 

One of the best things about the wireless nipple clamps is well they are wireless! It comes with 8 batteries too fit the nipple clamps, the batteries are like watch batteries only very small.

They are made from plastic but they are very durable, and the tips of the clamp has a rubber coating so they will not dig into you. They also come with screws to adjust the size, I just had too take mine out it was too much trouble, for me.

They are very small just over 3 inches long.

I love mine. They are not very loud so you could use them when you like, to turn them on and off you just have too push a button at the bottom of the clamps and it turns on and off there is no adjusting the vibration or anything but that's okay.....

All in all I recommend these clamps too just about anyone...


Thank you adulttoyshoppe for allowing me too try your wonderful nipple clamps!!





HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!

0 comments: