BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Waterproof Anal Beads!!!

  Anal beads not for me you say? I said the same thing! But the Waterproof Anal Beads from the adult toy shoppe are WONDERFUL!!!!

They are very fun and are very flexible. They do not hurt like you would think.

I have lots of fun with these beads I have used them for more than one thing in one place.They are very inexpensive also $17.99 for these and they are some of the best ones, so theadulttoyshoppe is very reasonably priced for there products.

But they carry more than just anal toys they have a WIDE variety of just about anything you could imagine and all at nice prices.

Even if you do not plan to buy anything you should still have a look around you never know you might change your mind once you get there.


~Pros and Cons~

     Pros...

1. Flexable
2.Nice Vibration with a adjuster
3.Not to big
4.Length is very nice
5.Takes AAA batteries and not some funky battery
6.Waterproof

    Cons....

Honestly I have non I love this Anal toy and will continue to use it for a very long time!!




Have a wonderful Day!

0 comments: