BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Babeland Vibrators

Every woman loves a good toy, but what about a GREAT toy? Babeland has some very awesome toys to offer! It always takes me for ever too choose a toy!

I received aNubby G from babeland too review, and let me tell you, you will not think this little guy can do as much as he can but he is FUN! I was hesitant about getting it too review since it seemed a little small but trust me even if you do better with long toys this will get it done!

The Nubby G is water resistant, that is always fun, it is also made of pliable thermo plastic rubber! Its oober soft and I have too have soft toys  so this is awesome! The nubby takes 2 double AA batteries and has a twist speed control at the bottom of the vibrator. I do not really know what it is called but it turns and turns the vibrations up and down as you turn the knob! LOL. Anyway!

The nubby fits perfectly in your hand or your partners :) ! The nubby has wonderful little kisses on it and they are also wonderful for clit play, the nubby also is turned up so it hits the G spot really really REALLY well!

The price is right on the Nubby it is only $25.00, that is a wonderful price for the AWESOME power this little guy holds!

I hope everyone will check out Babeland they have loads of toys you will be there for hours on end looking and exploring!

0 comments: