BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fing Oh!!!

   I received a wonderful toy the other day! A FingO compliments of Good Vibrations! This is one fun toy it is small and very easy too use.


They have 3 different kinds you can choose from

      1:Tingly blue
   
      2:Wavy red

      3:Nubby purple- I recieved this one and it is AMAZING!! I Love love it!!!

They are water proof and also have a little glo to them.... I have not noticed that about mine but it may glo. I have not used mine in the dark!

Another good thing about the FingO is it is not costly it only costs $22.00! That is not bad for a wonderful water proof and wireless toy!

I have used this on more than one place :) it is very fun!

You can check this toy out along with lots and lots of other over at Good Vibrations!

0 comments: