BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Solar Bullet!

  I received a Solar Bullet from Babeland and let me tell you this little thing is awesome! For a few reasons,

    1. Its green ( no batteries)

     2. It is very strong!

    3. It also charges very fast!


This is a very neat toy... I have had my "panel" sitting in my car one day and no one knows what it is without the bullet it just looks like a solar panel!It is very nice small discreet toy!

It is also very quiet....most toys that I have found that are a bullet you have to kinda muffle them... not this little guy!!

I would think that if you love to travel but have to have you "kicks" this is the toy for you ...

I do  not travel but I have had it in my car with me to charge and it is soo easy to charge... I set mine in the window or on the patio or something...

No one knows...but I am one of those people who does not care what you know I have lol


But it is wonderful you should check it out!!

Thanks for viewing my blog

0 comments: