BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Babeland Pleasure Vibe!

The other day I broke down and bought a new toy, the Pleasurizer Vibe  and let me tell you this is wonderful!! It has so many settings and is so fun to play around with! Another plus is it is water proof! It also is not too loud! Like its best selling buddy the Butterfly Kiss it is just as good if not better! It cost a little more but I think it is worth it! And you also have two fun colors to choose from, Purple and Pink! And another plus well I am not sure it is supposed to but my hubby took the vibrator out of the sleeve so there is another toy! I love it ... if you get a little extra money and have the need to buy a new toy this would be one I would consider if I was you!!

So go over to Babeland  and check out what all is going on!!!

0 comments: